What’s the best site to download free music?

Nevrus December 15, 2011

I would like to know what you use to download free music. I’ve been using different programs but there is always a problem. I get a virus or they are taken down.
Please help me out because I can’t live without music.

1. jim zealand

SoundCloud.com is a popular online music and audio sharing service. You can download free music from it by SoundDownloader.
    the site is http://www.sounddownloader.com

2. Djlurch Brickcity Sounds

i cant tell u how i do it but i get free music all the time i have over 60.000 music u have to learn on your own i did just dont download any thing that say download  because thats how you get a virus on your computer and your computer will be done 

3. JackSSJ

Wow!!!! Thanks Jay! You are a Legend! :D

I'm not sure if we can advise on how to pirate music. That's kind of something you need to learn for yourself , young jedi. 

Oh, alright, go download our guide on torrents, buy a vpn, then get your music from piratebay. Simples!

1.search a song on youtube,
    2.copy url
    3.paste to http://www.youtube-mp3.org
    4.you have download link to your free music.

it is one of the safest ways of downloading music according to me.

torrent and mp3 search engines are other options but not as safe as youtube.
    And....respect copyrights.

• Cheyenne Weiner

i tried to do that and downloaded it to my computer and it wouldnt play anything.. and when i clicked to link it to mp3 it gave me a list of some stuff that i didnt understand on what to link it to.. how do i get the audio part of a song to go to my computer or my mp3 player???

• Jay.0

Enter the url of youtube video and click on convert:

and it will give you download link,
        And is starts downloading when you click it.

If you install these addons, you will get mp3 link on youtube automatically, without going to the site to convert it.

always works, tested once again just now.