What is the shortcut key to convert Word 2007 equation to ‘professional’ format?

LifeH2O May 11, 2010

I was making an assignment. Office 2007 (2010) does not make it easy to use keyboard, instead it encourage user to work with mouse. Anyways, I found the key to insert math equation which is [‘Alt’ + ‘=’].

I want to convert an equation to professional and linear format with shortcut keys like above. Is there any?

I know the ‘longway keys’ and they are [‘Alt’,’n’,’e’,’i’] to insert new equation [‘Alt’,’j’,’e’,’p’] for professional and [‘Alt’,’j’,’e’,’l’] for linear format.

2-3 clicks is all you require with a mouse. I don't know why you really need a keyboard shortcut.

If you don't want to use a mouse, go back 40 years when they wanted a mouse. :)

As far as I am aware, there's is no easy way apart from the mouse.

2. moh. reza ardian a

seems your longway key is the best answers right now, i dont get the shortest way yet. How about to make your own shortcut, its only the idea but dont know how.

• LifeH2O

I am disappointed :(