Why isn’t the sharing box shown on MakeUseOf?

DavidLBreeden February 7, 2013

The sharing box on the left side of MakeUseOf pages is not showing up, but I am signed in. I accept flash and advertisements and cookies and did share yesterday.

1. David Breeden

Well, I did just close the page and re-opened. Now the share box is showing. Pretty strange. Thanks to everyone.

2. Jacques Knipe

Testing another browser is always your best bet in such a case. I myself have problems seeing the share tab in Firefox. I use Chrome and it happens to me quite a lot, then I simply refresh and the problem is solved!

3. Max

Instead of emptying the entire cache, you can shift-click the refresh button to fully reload the page. :)

4. Yudono Rizky

i have experienced the same issue before..
    you could try zooming out your browser, apparently my screen monitor is to small/big (??) so sometimes i couldn't see some widgets :)

hope it helps

5. PRASHANTH SINGH RATHORE

it will definetly show try to reffresh you browser delete cookies and try

Following up on Anish's suggestion, you should try emptying the cache (or "Temporary Internet Files" in Internet Explorer) and deleting the cookies, and re-visit the site. It could be a problem with either.

7. Aska Nag

Hi.
    When using Firefox sometimes happens such. If it is simple to update a tab a problem remains, I close a tab and I enter back on a site and everything is normally displayed.
    Best regards!

8. Anish Parameshwaran

Try using a different browser. I'm almost positive you won't have the same issue when using Chrome. If that doesn't work, then it might be the site, itself. Many times, I've experienced similar malfunctions when the sign in/register button or the account information isn't even displayed. These problems end up going away if I leave the site and return after a few minutes.