How can I share something on Facebook with somebody who is not on Facebook?

Til Man April 22, 2012

I often see things on Facebook that I would like to share with for example my parents, who are not (and won’t ever be) on Facebook. However, as I don’t know an easy way, I am often too lazy to copy-paste stuff into an email.

Do you know an easier solution, which doesn’t require me to open up my email? I’m looking for something like a share button that would send the content automatically by email to my parents without me having to open up my email. Oh and in case you ask, I am using Chrome.

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

1. Sushil Kathpalia

Now by using facebook you even send anything to email also by going to create New message .So Now send a particular link of that post to your parents or even you attached particular files....

see below picture:
    http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/4126/facebookme.png

2. katherine

Just call them and show them whatever you want.

3. Madis Otenurm

Use Google+. Your friends will thank you, your parents will thank you and you'll thank me.

4. Denish Omondi

I think opera mini has a share button which makes it easy to say stuff on the web by either twitting,emailing or even sharing it with opera that is you do have an account.

5. Omstavan Samant

Certain(not all) posts that have been posted by you can be shown directly. for example if you want to share some photo of yours then see the bottom of the page for a public link mentioned as "Want to share your album? You can give friends or relatives this link:" for an album at the bottom of the page.

6. Susendeep Dutta

If you want to share some photos from Facebook then you can share it to your parents by downloading them and using Picassa image viewer you can send them via email without much clicking once you have saved your gmail account details in Picassa.

For sharing videos like YouTube ones,you can click on share button which also has sharing via email option.

The only thing you have to do is to visit the shared link on Facebook and perform the above operations.

7. Carpenter__RichardCarpenter

I can not think of a simple way to do this... There really isn't a simple way of doing it. 

I macro in a email client using a hotkey might do that... but that isn't simple. I may be over thinking this though...