How can I share Amazon Kindle books between two iPads?

busylady January 3, 2011

How can I share Amazon Kindle books that I have on my iPad with my son on his iPad?

1. DB

I have two kindles registered to my account. When one account reader finished a book and I started reading it, my iPhone and iPad would automatically sync to last page that the first reader read. How can I have my iPad recognize my Kindle and the last page that I read?

DB,

this sounds like a completely different problem. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer and the question you replied to is rather old, thus it is unlikely that someone will see your question and answer it.

However, if you ask a new question via the respective button in the top left on MakeUseOf Answers, your question will get a lot of exposure and someone may be able to help you!

2. Bakari

Hmm, you might try to see if your son can download your Kindle ebooks by signing into your Amazon account. I know Amazon allows you to sync your ebooks on more than one device, so if your son is signed into your account, he may be able to sync ebooks from there. Also, have you heard that Amazon now has ebook lending feature? Let us know if this work. I’m curious.

• Busylady7

We have tried having him login to my amazon account on his ipad and he is unable to download. WE have heard about the lending feature but are not sure how this works.

• M Fun

I can sync more my two iPads to one amazon account. Download the kindle app and login to your account, download the books and then retrieve them from the archived items.

• JLDuron Photography

You can put your books on archive tapping book for a few seconds and then tap the red "x" as if you would delete it.