I have a Nokia C2-01. How can I use internet on Ubuntu using the phone as a Bluetooth modem?
where i can instal nokia c2 01 usb data cable driver
install nokia pc suite, it is in the cd that came with your cell.
if you do have the cd, you can download :
@b64ed45d4df8f299aaa24a3e703ed60a:disqus ,Read my answer
how to use C2-01 for internet in XP ??
It is a good device with the price. The function is so so. When I received the cell phone, the keyboard makes zizi noise. After had been used for a couple of days, the noise disappeared, but came out again and again. Finally, I decided to return it.
Micro USB cable works fine in Ubuntu for C2-01, Set up DUN, Mobile broadband, Enjoy
let us know whether you were able to set up your phone as a Bluetooth modem following the advice above. Thank you!
The easy way in Ubuntu 10.04
0. Make sure you have an appropriate data plan with your phone contract
1. Install blueman (sudo apt-get install blueman)
2. Connect ("pair") your bluetooth enabled phone from bluetooth settings
3. Start blueman, right-click on your (paired) phone, select "Connect to Dial Up Networking"
4. Connect "Mobile Broadband" network. Instructions
plugg your nokia on Ubuntu, you have to select 'PC Suite'. You'll notice that Ubuntu will recognize the carrier and off you go
for a guide