Is it possible to set up a Facebook group from a page?
Question by Jennifer Growcott /

We are a college and have students who will be starting with us in September. I would like to set up a group that stems from our Facebook company Page. As far as I can see you have your personal Facebook profile that you can set up groups on and then you have a company page.

I don’t think it is possible to have a group on a Facebook company page but wanted to make sure. Facebook’s help center is not very helpful. Is there another system we could use so our new students can get to know each other before they start?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Rishabh Sharma

I don’t think there’s any other way to sync both

• Vipul Jain

other than linking your group facebook link after creating it from your college profile, unfortunately you cannot sync your page and group.
    Just create and group and post its link in the page, that should do the job as well.. :)