How can I set up an Android M009s tablet as a Christmas gift?

Tracey martin December 20, 2011

Have just bought a tablet for my son for Christmas and want to put several game apps on it, ready for when he opens it. The Manual is rubbish and I am having difficulty setting up an Android account. I am not very technical minded. Do I have to synch the tablet, register it by connecting to my computer by USB first?

You want to create an account using Google services (gmail) for the owner, not for yourself. If they already have one, you need their password. If you cannot get that, give up. It is much better to install everything using the correct account. 

Other items to configure include the wireless network. For that you will need the security key. 

Most Android tablets are fairly simple if you have those two items. My wife still has me do this for her. That is the easiest method of all! 
    Merry Christmas!