How do I send a photo as an attachment from Samsung Galaxy Tab S?

Jeff October 6, 2014

I have a Galaxy Tab S and am a virgin in tech! In simple speak, how do I transfer a picture on screen or from the Internet into an attachment for emailing?

How to Send and Receive E-mail Attachments on Galaxy Tab
    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-send-and-receive-email-attachments-on-galax.html
    •To add an attachment, touch Email attachment icon. Choose from the following: My Files, Images, Take a picture, Video, Record video, Audio, Memo, Calendar, Contacts, or Location

2. DalSan M

The easiest method is using the Share function in the Gallery app. All downloaded pictures would be visible in the Gallery app. Open the picture in the Gallery and you should be able to press the three dots on the upper right of the screen, select Share, and then scroll and select the email app that you normally use. You may also be able to get to the Share function in the Gallery app by long-pressing on the picture (while the picture is open) and select Share (the Share icon would look like a "V" with filed circles at each end). Follow the previous steps get to the email app. It will automatically attach the picture in the email.