How do I send online gifts to Facebook users?

Dr.sunil V September 5, 2014

Which third party webservices can send gifts to Facebook users?

I think you can send gifts as follows -

Order a product(some exceptions like large products,books not allowed) via credit card,
    Enter a shipping address of gift receiver and mobile notification,email of yourself(when asked).
    Track the package and make sure that the receiver is in home.
    After you see the package delivery status successful,call them to ensure it and you can wish them for the purpose of sending the gift.

I know that you want the receiver to input the address but the sites you mentioned doesn't allows it.

• Sunil

Thanks. Please tell which webservices enable user to choose a gift for a friend ( email , fb ) , pay for it too and then email or fb the friend to input shipment address to accept the gift?

• Susendeep D

Sorry,I couldn't find anything you were aspiring for.

• Dr.sunil V

Thanks for your endeavor.

2. Ben S

I know that you're able to send Amazon gift cards through Facebook. You could also use Facebook's built-in gift feature to buy gift cards on there directly.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Please tell , are there other webservices which can do send gifts to fb users or individual email address ( preferably through portals like amazon / ebay ) with friend having to input shipping address and accept gift and payment done by me?

I guess fb stopped default gift feature few days back