How can I send messages to a new person when the Facebook account is blocked to send friend requests?
Question by Febien Varghese /

How to send messages to a unknown person when the Facebook friend request is blocked for 30 days?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• louise

my face book has been blocked and they don’t trusted i changed pc i have tried to open my face book and my hotmail but i can not get in

• mahi

i blocked my friend requistes &messages,how can i see my pending requestes& messages tell me the answer as early as possible

You can go to notifications at the top and left side of Facebook to see them.

• shahin

sir, how to solved the problem? my friend request are blocked 30 days, can you help me? pls

• ?????? ?? ‘????????’

my friend request is block on facebook. how can i unblock it right now

• mario

i made a friend in facebook but their parents don’t allow her to have male friends in facebook but when she was in my contacts we use to talk so much and she became my best friend but her brother was checking her facebook and she had to removed me so their parents won’t see and we talk in messeges but i made a mistakes trying to add friends that i don’t know and my friend request was block for 30 days but i just was trying to meet new people i don’t have bad intentions i swear and now i can’t talk with my best friend because she is not in my contacts and she can’t add me cause her brother will see and i miss her so much i can’t wait 29 days more o i can talk to her please i need someone to help me what do i do?

You were blocked by the brother of whom you want to talk to.You have no other way than waiting for 29 days time.

• rahul thanki

my fb id friend request n msg block pls help me…….

• rajeev

i can’t send my Facebook friend request ,please re-open my Facebook

• sonu randhawa

i block my frnd request for 30 days some body open my frnd request he send one by one so pleas acpte my request my people are waiting for me

• dilip

• Bikram dey

I’m very frustated. my frnd request is blocked for 30days. all the time it happens to me..how can i remove it? plz help me..