How can I send messages to a new person when the Facebook account is blocked to send friend requests?

Febien Varghese August 19, 2012

How to send messages to a unknown person when the Facebook friend request is blocked for 30 days?

1. louise

my face book has been blocked and they don't trusted i changed pc i have tried to open my face book and my hotmail but i can not get in

2. mahi

i blocked my friend requistes &messages,how can i see my pending requestes& messages tell me the answer as early as possible

You can go to notifications at the top and left side of Facebook to see them.

3. shahin

sir, how to solved the problem? my friend request are blocked 30 days, can you help me? pls

4. ?????? ?? '????????'

my friend request is block on facebook. how can i unblock it right now

5. mario

i made a friend in facebook but their parents don't allow her to have male friends in facebook but when she was in my contacts we use to talk so much and she became my best friend but her brother was checking her facebook and she had to removed me so their parents won't see and we talk in messeges but i made a mistakes trying to add friends that i don't know and my friend request was block for 30 days but i just was trying to meet new people i don't have bad intentions i swear and now i can't talk with my best friend because she is not in my contacts and she can't add me cause her brother will see and i miss her so much i can't wait 29 days more o i can talk to her please i need someone to help me what do i do?

You were blocked by the brother of whom you want to talk to.You have no other way than waiting for 29 days time.

6. rahul thanki

my fb id friend request n msg block pls help me.......

7. rajeev

i can't send my Facebook friend request ,please re-open my Facebook

8. sonu randhawa

i block my frnd request for 30 days some body open my frnd request he send one by one so pleas acpte my request my people are waiting for me

9. dilip

10. Bikram dey

I'm very frustated. my frnd request is blocked for 30days. all the time it happens to me..how can i remove it? plz help me..

11. josemon maliakal

use the mailid username@facebook.com , instead username put the person's username ..

12. Erlis Dhima

As much as I know, you can send a message to someone, even if you can't sent a friend request! Another way, is to compose a message and sent it to: username@facebook.com (username being the one of the person you want to befriend).. You can even sent an e-mail from other mail systems (like hotmail, or gmail) to facebook directly...
    Try to convince the person you want to befriend that he/she adds you..

• shruti

ya i know dat bt aftr sending msg will he or she be able to see my facebook profile.....

you can try with friend or family account and explain your case