Where can I sell my website for free?

Ibrahim Nadir October 3, 2012

I am looking for a website that lets me publish an ad for selling my website without charging me. Any suggestions?

1. Nitin Milltal

Dear Friend,

You are advised to contact Login4ITES Network, An IT Company from India,
    Actually I sold my site with good market value, they not only supporting you to sell your website at market value of current time but they help to increase your traffic and SEO value with in a short time and you will get good value of your website.
    You are advised to visit http://www.login4ites.com
    And you can mail them your query login4ites@gmail.com

Regards
    Nitin Mittal

nitin you are just promoting your website by putting a link here. I'm afraid it is of no use to me.

2. shaurya gupta

http://www.flippa.com
    You can auction your website here.

3. Freecycle Me

It depends what your site is targetted at or if it is just the design you have? you could promote it on similarly interested sites

4. Vishal Mishra

i recommend you to use google adwords, it is really helpful.

5. Ahmed Khalil

wordpress is good

6. Amit Sinha

If you have good traffic to your website just put a sale board on your site with your offers and contact details.

• Deekshith Allamaneni

Yes, putting a small floating css banner at the top of your website is a good idea if you have good traffic. Second highly recommended option is to use Google adwords free limit.

7. HLJonnalagadda

Yeah AdWords would be the best bet for content advertising. And it is very easy to get started using it.

Try facebook, or Google Adwords. With Google adwords signup, you get a initial advertising credit of Rs. 1,500 in India which you can utilise for advertising.

If you have a Facebook account, put it in there.