How can I search a person’s background for criminal records for free?

shari July 15, 2011

1. The Last Dark Fallen Angel

shar...  I tell you what, I have an account to do searches and it is something that I enjoy doing. So write me at....   the.last.dark.fallen.angel@gmail.com    (copy and paste)    and give me some background on what all you need and why, and I will see what I can do for you. BUT I DO NOT DO REVENGE!!!  I am very good at what I do.
    Rev Shannon

2. Junk1t

@20377a17b993e5557b5228afb7241c94:disqus : "To be honest if you suspect someone being criminal why you want to deal with them in the first place?"

I just LOVE it when someone assumes he's soooo much smarter than every one else, and that he knows what's going on, why someone asked the question, etc. What a brilliant answer! "Don't deal with that person!" Gee, thanks! I would have NEVER thought of that, and neither would the person asking the question, BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH SO MUCH DUMBER THAN YOU! Thanks for your "help".

As for the answer: you can't, not for free. When information is REALLY valuable on the Internet, it's rarely free, and people's personal records are among the most valuable, therefore are the least likely to be free. As for the info that IS free, it's usually not all that helpful or reliable. I know, I've checked myself out. The information about me is either old, or erroneous: I'm not THAT old; I haven't lived there for years; I no longer work there; I'm not married to THAT guy; and so on.

Face it, there's so much "information" on the Internet that, ultimately, there isn't ANY information -- not stuff you KNOW you can believe and trust. Know what I mean? If you don't . . . you'll figure it out eventually.

Off-Topic: 
    To be honest if you suspect someone being criminal why you want to deal with them in the first place? Of course it depends on how you define criminal ~ personally, I'm not talking about people with some parking tickets or being drunk in public or having a bar fight once or twice.

Shari,

you can access some information legally and for free. For example in some countries, lists of sexual offenders are open to the public. However, in general, the answer to your question is: you can't.