How can I search for multiple words at a time in iBooks?

Michael Grant June 18, 2011

Can I search for two words like ‘state law’ and are there any options in search? Or can you only search for one word at a time?

Michael,

did Yaara's tips point you into the right direction or did you find another way to search for multiple words? Please let us know!

2. Yaara

It shouldn't be a problem to search for more that one word. I tried it in my iBooks, and I simply typed in the two words and it searched for them within the book. It even worked with incomplete words and with more than two words.

If this doesn't work for you, maybe you should try getting a newer version of iBooks, just in case you're using an older version for some reason.

As for options, I think searching Google and Wikipedia is pretty much it. It also lets you go to the page where your search results are by tapping the results, which I find handy.

Hope you figure it out!