How can I use a search engine to find sites with a minimum repetition of a specific keyword?

Andrei April 25, 2011

I need to be able to find all the webpages that contain a keyword not once, but repeated for a (minimum) number of times.

I am aware that repetitions may be taken already into account by Google relevance algorithm, but I really need to be able to specify this manually.

How can I do this with Google or any other reliable search engine?

1. Andrei

... but still if anyone has a simpler idea, please do tell :) :).

2. Andrei

In needed to find relevant pages about my country (Romania) in a website that does not actually have any kind of country tagging and where the country name was typically mentioned among many other countries (hope this makes some sense).

I figured that if a page mentions the country more than once this increases the chance that the page *is* about the country and not of "global interest".

Finally i downloaded (part of) the site offline and went through it with notepad++ which has a really great batch search function.

3. Mil Mar

I don't think there is anything out there like this. Closest thing would be a keyword density search tool, but that would only compare keywords usage vs the rest of the page.

hmm...
    I've never had an application where i had to find a minimum amount of keyword usage for something. May I ask what you're trying to find or search.