How can I schedule Google+ updates?

Krishna September 27, 2011

I have some nice collection of thoughts, that I want to post on Google+ one by one.
(Thought of the day type.)

1. VNP

Try the Chrome extension "Do Share". you can add it to your Google Chrome browser from the link below:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oglhhmnmdocfhmhlekfdecokagmbchnf

I was working on a fix when way2sms could do the same thing , but right now TRAI is troubling the site.
    meanwhile you can register the same mobile number on google+ and way2smsand try to schedule the updates with future sms.
    try it out and tell me what is the result, because my number is also in DND, so can't test this anymore.

3. Danny Stieben

Currently this doesn't seem to be possible, as such services need to have access to Google+'s API so that the service can successfully connect to Google+ and perform the task it needs to do. You will have to wait until Google comes out with it and developers make a service to schedule Google+ posts.