How can I save streaming video to my hard drive?
Question by Ben /

I would like to save streaming video to my hard drive, so as to later make a DVD copy. Is this possible? I am using Vista.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Windows Tips
Windows Tips
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• Virtual Office

The new interfaces don’t allow to download.

No extensions are working. 

• Kevinkumarsingh

Any one knw How to save a WEBPAGE already load a movie on megavideo……..

• fruitgeek

Keepvid.com claims it can download streaming videos- I have only used it on a couple of youtube videos for educational purposes, but keep in mind the source of your video- this can sometimes be copyright infringement.

• Jack Cola

First of all, you have to tell us the video source.
    Secondly, you could possible use a screen capturing program such as CamStudio to record it while watching.

• Taty

I wrote a whole article about it:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/download-archive-free-music-videos/
    Says music videos, but it’s really for any streaming video.

The easiest way to download streaming videos by :
    1. Using the Real media player ,they will install an addon in your browser(chrome,firefox,internet explorer “I’ve tried” )
    2. Using IDM Internet Download Manager also install an addon in your browser

Each one of these addon works when you view any video a button appears when you move your cursor over the video to download it.
    Its the fast and easiest way to download a video :D

• Ravindu Kelum G

Here is the best way to download almost everything, You have to use latest Firefox..
    http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ go here and download and install or you can get portable version also if you using outside computers like internet cafes installing in tour usb drives.After installing Firefox go to there add on page or click tools->add ons and and in select get add ons and in search box type Dowloadhelper or search in firfox add on page then install it and it will ask to restart the browser.

then after that when you are watching a online video you will see animated icon with blue red … and click on nearby arrow then you can choose to download it.you can download from many resources in different qualities.. Further if you install add on like FlashGot and Downthemall you can redirect those videos to downthemall download manager to download very fast ask for more…?

Hi

You can use Orbit Downloaders Grab++ to download streaming

• Steve Campbell

An easy way to accomplish this is to install the Download Helper Addon for Firefox. It catches all streaming content and allows you to download. You can always convert and burn video files to DVDs as well.