How can I save images from Firefox to my PC with just one click?
Question by musaddiq usman /

How can I save an image file (.bmp .jpg .png) to a location on PC in single click only. If I right-click on image and select “Save Image As..” option it asks for location to save file, which takes too much time. I need just one click option to save images.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Invisible Online
Stay Invisible Online
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy

• Strydr Denis

I find the easiest way to set this up in Firefox is to click on Tools, then Options, after this click on the Downloads tab and then click on the button next to "All files downloaded to" and then browse to the location where you want to save your downloaded  files. After you have done this all downloads, pictures included will automatically be saved to this Folder.
    Hope this helps.

• Stivinn Aura

Simply drag-and-drop the image onto any open folder/desktop. On Aero-enabled Windows 7, you can directly go to the desktop if you place your cursor for about half-a-second at the bottom-right corner of the taskbar.

Hello, you could try the save image in folder add on for firefox.  Make sure to set up default folder/folders to save the images to before using the add on:
    http://mozext.achimonline.de/saveimageinfolder_download.php