Why is my Samsung GT-S5620 phone turning off?

sony January 5, 2012

My Samsung GT-S5620 phone is getting switched off in the morning, even though I’ve charged it all night. What’s wrong? Is the battery going? Please help.

1. [i]HaTe

nothing is wrong with your phone o_0
    its to protect the battery since there is no point charging something that is already charged

i find it annoying myself since i teather mine to my pc an dl over night an end up not having my alarm go off an have to rush like a mofo to get to work

i havint found away around it but also think why would i want to becouse that would just kill the battery quick

can be firmware problem, try to see if you can update, or maybe there is running program that conflicts somehow

3. Susendeep Dutta

Have you tried factory reset of your phone?
    Backup all data of your phone before the condition worsens.
    Your phone might be switching off due to freezing of your phone's OS or overheating of your phone or low availability of RAM during phone startup.
    Check whether any of the installed app is not consuming more CPU power(CPU usage).

If the above suggested methods doesn't works well then take your phone to nearby Samsung service centre.