Does anyone have sample images or videos for monochrome polarized glass?

Ram May 23, 2011

I have bought a polarized glass (not blue/cyan). It’s monochrome. I want to use it on my computer. I have a CRT monitor. Will it work for my PC. I need some sample videos/images to use with this glass. If anyone can help me please.
Thanks in advance

1. Adityaraj009

i have a video player thats gives 3d visualisation and also polarise..but my laptop screen is lcd....which type of glass i should useto see 3d effect....anyone can tell me about this...???????

Hi Ram, I'm going to assume you're talking about 3D here, but you don't specify that.

3D visualization using polarized filters requires the use of 2 projectors, or a special form of 3D monitor (available from a company called Zalman). If you want to do it the cheap way, you will need two projectors, a sheet of polarizing filter for each projector, and some to cut up for your homemade glasses. 

You can read my article on the topic here: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/play-3d-games-pc-tight-budget/

In short: no, you cant do 3D with just that and your monitor. The only way to do 3D on a regular monitor is by using red/cyan glasses and a suitable output driver, such as TriDef.