How can I run multiple sessions of Skype?

emmy April 30, 2010

I am using Windows 7 and don’t have ‘run as’ on my right click.

I think I just found a solution for that. Check out the SkypeLauncher, featured as number 7 in Top 10 Downloaded Apps For Communication [Movers & Shakers]

2. Mark O'Neill

I wrote the article that Aibek linked to, and I am fairly certain that it no longer works on Vista / 7.

thanks for heads up Mark. I should have mentioned that the article was
      done with XP users in mind and might not work on Vista and Windows 7.

Aibek

• Mark O'Neill

yeah it's a real pain in the ass that it no longer works, and I really don't understand why Microsoft removed the "run as" function. For me at least, it was immensely useful, and there is no reason why it should have been discontinued.

3. Taty

I was going to post a long list of instructions, but it's all already on Aibek's link :)

Skypes good because you can run it on the same logon details with multiple machines. When someone rings, they all ring, and the first one to answer gets the call. I think that what happens - haven't done it for a while.

6. jhpot

I've never attempted this myself, but this app looks promising:
    http://forum.skype.com/topic/88055-skype-launcher-with-autologin-runs-on-vista-too-update-yes-again/

Let me know if that works, okay?