How to run Flash video in Android 2.3 device?

Dr.Sunil Vaswani April 18, 2012

When I tried to install Flash player (new or even old versions) on Android 2.3 device Micromax A75, it was not allowed, saying that not supported on this device.

I could install and run flash videos on a device ( HCL AM7A-1 ) which is an older version of Android – 2.2

So how to run Flash videos for this device’s browser, though apps run net-videos on Micromax A75, but not on browser asking to install Flash player or java?

1. GamerJunkdotNet

Download Adobe Flash Player from The Google Play Store and use the Dolphin HD Browser.

• Riaz

correct answer.....!!!

2. Carpenter__RichardCarpenter

Flash will not work in any web browser to my knowledge, all android flash support has been dropped. Also the fact that that phone has a 650 mHz processor... not fast enough to display streamed video. 

The best work around is to use HTML5 option for video where available, hoping that it doesn't bog the phone down too much...

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

The same device smoothly plays youtube flash videos of it's mobile portal , but asks to install adobe flash player for flash videos of other portals

perhaps here can answer to your question with link to download?
    http://androidforums.com/micromax-a75/516587-flash-player.html
    perhaps to choose another browser

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

The link I read

The same device plays youtube flash videos of it's mobile portal , but asks to install adobe flash player for flash videos of other portals