How can I run Chrome in a Firefox tab?

Lori August 25, 2011

Firefox is my main browser, but I have a website that I only visit in Chrome because it doesn’t load correctly in Firefox. Is there a way to run Chrome in a Firefox tab, like IE Tab? The addons and scripts I’ve found only open up a new instance of Chrome.

Thanks a lot for your help.

1. Lee

Does it load correctly in IE? I wonder if you could somehow use IE Tab to load the page, but use that program (can't remember the name) that replaces IE's browser engine with Chrome's.

2. rishab

really grt ... 

3. rishab

grt ..:)

Possibly because  ActiveX problems

5. Lori

I'm looking for a way to avoid opening up Chrome. Just want Firefox open. Unfortunately, PlayLink, Chrome Firefox, and ChromeView just opens up the link in a Chrome window. Is there an addon or script like IE Tab?

Just out of curiosity, why not open up Chrome directly to view the site?

8. Scholar at Large

Chrome and Firefox are separate browsing programs which means you can't run one in the other, and there really isn't a reason to either. Unless you find some sort of application or add on that was made specifically for that purpose, you won't be able to. If you want to use Chrome, you can simply download it for free from google.