How to retrieve my photos from my stolen iPhone 4?
Question by Tang /

My iPhone 4 has been stolen! I have logged on iCloud and used Find My iPhone to lock my iPhone with message. I cannot remember if I had set iCloud on my phone. Please help urgent! Thanks!

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Praveen Ben

you can find your phone location via IMEI number here..

But one thing that, you must complaint to the police and make FIR

From Ben,
    Author of

• Amber

If your iPhone is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance – before you lose it or it’s stolen – and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:
    1. Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product:
    2. Find My iPhone:
    3. Recover data from stolen iphone: [spam URL removed]

• Sashritha Peiris

You can;t unless you have iClud enabled

• Karen Millares

Sorry to hear about your lost phone. Try checking for previous iTunes backups on your computer. You may extract photos from it with iPhone Backup Extractor.

• Nick Sharma

You must have the backup of your phone, right? Just restore it to new iPhone (may be your friend or someone who has it)

• Nikhil Chandak

ask apple store
    or an good mobile engineer …??

• Roi Ezekiel Arcega

Did you enable your “Photo Stream” and “Backup” your files in iCloud? If not…that’s a big problem.

• Yiz Borol

Have you contacted the police?

If you’ve managed to lock the phone, I’d give the police the last known location and let them get on top of it. you may still be able to retrieve your phone!

If you want your pictures you’re gonna need to access icloud through the manager.

• April Eum

if you have photostream, they should have been backed up through your icloud

• Siddhant Chaurasia

if you have photostream on and you have backed up your photos then it is possible to retrieve them