How can I retrieve iPhone 3G apps that were deleted when syncing with iTunes?

mAI September 25, 2011

How can I retrieve back my apps that have been deleted due to synchronization with iTunes?

1. Kiran

I was given an option to update the software on my mobile when I selected the update the complete mobile is not working no

• Susendeep Dutta

If your phone is iPhone and if it was jailbroken,then updating your phone has rendered it in such situation.Try the procedure mentioned below -

1) Connect your phone to iTunes and press both power and home button together for 15 seconds.

2) Now hold only home button for 5 seconds and then leave it.

3) Silver coloured Apple logo will appear and iTunes will try to restore your phone.

2. shizz

ipod was deleted from my 3gs, can and how do i get this back?

• Susendeep Dutta

Are you referring to songs?You can get it back by trying to restore it using iTunes.

Mai,

were you able to retrieve your iPhone apps?

• Th3t24

It worked for me

4. relequestual

If these are purchased apps from the iTunes store via your iPhone and you are running ios 4 or above AND running the latest iTunes (on desktop):

Open iTunes on your computer
    Go to the iTunes Store
    On the right hand side under "Quick Links", click on "purchased", which is in the second section of those links. There you will see all apps purchased on your computer or from your iPhone, and can re download them easily.

• Th3t24

Thanks for the info