How do I retain attachments in mail converted from .DBX format?

Shashidhar M December 21, 2013

Hi, I am shashidhar. I have taken a backup of Outlook files which are in DBX format and tried to convert them into .PST format through Stellar DBX to PST converter tool. I am able to see the body message but not to open attachments. Kindly assist me as soon as possible…Thanks :-)

It seems that you are using the free version of the software.The free version only shows you the preview of your data.In order to extract it,you'll need to buy the software which the software vendor wants you to do so.

Kindly have a look at similar Makeuseof question which has good suggestions -

How can I convert .DBX to .PST?

Stellar DBX to PST converter tool you cannot open attachments using the Demo version!

You should be able to import .dbx files (the format used by Outlook Express, not Outlook) directly to Outlook without using third party utilities. Try this and see if you have better luck.

• Shashidhar M

Thanks Oron :-)