How can I restrict access to a Facebook page without blocking people?

PC lover October 12, 2010

I have a Facbook page on which I have many fans, but I want few of them to just remain fans and not to post content (except comments). I do not want to block them, tell me what to do?

1. Sanjit_kumar

can I moderate a facebook page?

Sanjit,

I recommend that you ask a new question.

I'm having the same issue - lately I've been getting posts on my business page that are quite inappropriate. Nothing Facebook would object to, simply inappropriate in regards to my business.

3. Guest

sorry but I asked for a page not a profile

Hi

privacy -> profile -> contact information. You can make certain people exceptions for each part of your contact information.

Or privacy -> profile. You can use the drop-down list, selecting "Customize..." and make exceptions there.

. There are two places where you can configure your wall privacy settings: directly from your profile page and from the profile privacy page.In order to edit the privacy settings from your profile page, click on the “Options” link directly under the publisher. The most dramatic modification that you can make is unchecking the box which says “Friends may post to my wall”. Most users want to be able to communicate via the wall so disabling this functionality will prevent anyone from communicating publicly with you.If you don’t want to take the most extreme step by blocking users from writing on your wall, you can customize who can view wall posts made by your friends by clicking on the drop down directly next to “Who can see posts made by my friends?” orSet Up a Limited Profile•1Go to the "My Privacy" page after you log on to Facebook.•2Click on the "Limited Profile Settings" link. You will see a preview of your profile along with a list of all the shared features.•3Choose the profiles features you want to share on your limited profile. You may also decide which photos albums you want to share. Don't forget to click "Save" when you are finished making changes.•4Add friends to your limited profile network by listing their names in the limited profile box. You can only add confirmed friends to the list.