How can I restore the webcam software that was on my HP Probook 4330s when it was new?

Karlyn Knudson August 5, 2012

I loved the setup that was on my HP Probook 4430s when it was new. When I wanted to use my inbuilt webcam all I had to do was go to the Start menu and click the shortcut but now I cant even save what I want to record because I don’t know all the different places to go to do things like make a movie with music or or send a video to FaceBook.

I went to the HP support website and all it would give me was a driver to download which is how I got the webcam to work and see myself. Any suggestions? Thanks

1. Augustus Adebawo

How do i restore the webcam software that came with my notebook hp probook 4510s

2. vinod kumar

I want to download probook 4430s web cam drivers

3. Mel Reynolds

Go to the web cam developer web site to get new updates and make sure your OP is updated, that will affect a lot of things across the board

4. Dave Rimmer

Select your model on the HP website here - http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5045462.
    Then OS a window will open choose - Driver - Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices and download the bottom 2 Drivers.

5. GrrGrrr

Again go to HP site, enter ur model number
    Go to drivers
    scroll down to "Driver - Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices"
    Look for ArcSoft Webcam Sharing Manager
    This package provides the ArcSoft Webcam Sharing Manager Driver for supported notebooks with supported operating systems. The ArcSoft Webcam Sharing Manager is a utility for sharing the integrated webcam with multiple applications simultaneously.

6. Jonas Nordgren

or go run hp recovery manager, it restored my display driver, it should restore your webcam driver too

It means that you want to bring your laptop to the state when it was brought by you for the first time called factory settings.So,you need to factory reset your laptop.For doing this,visit the PDF link below and navigate to 120 page number.

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c03054507/c03054507.pdf