How do I restore my Nokia phone and its apps?

Mikayocw March 30, 2014

My phone restarted and all application were missing – like calculator, commucation, ovi store, Internet and many more… How can I restore them? My mom may kill me when she finds out …

T^T

1. Marcus P

Nip into settings - assuming you can get into settings - go to "about" (assuming this is a windows 8 phone - not sure if the procedure is the same for Windows er...Mango or whatever it is - 7.5/.8) scroll to the bottom and hit the reset button. It'll pop up a warning saying you're going to lose your contacts and apps and well, pretty much everything else you put on it. Kind of a like a system refresh on Windows 8 laptops or something - only for phones.
    Now, if the problem is *everything* has gone, you are looking at a new phone replacement, unless it's under warranty in which case you could get a replacement phone whilst yours gets repaired.

When you've reset your phone, you may need to download updates for the phone all over again - I can't say I'm too sure - I do use a Windows phone from time to time but never had that problem so I can't be too certain - however you should check to see if updates can be applied after the reset (I suspect they may well be).

You can do hard reset or check for updates and apply