How do I restore Flash on my Android tablet after erasing USB storage?

Anonymous April 28, 2014

I erased the USB storage on my Sony Tablet S (Android) and now I can’t play anything in Google Chrome because it says that I need an Adobe Flash update. Can anyone help me with this error message I’m getting? Running Android 4.0.3.

In addition to Dalsan & Hovsep's suggestions, you could try using the Puffin browser, which has built-in flash support.

try Dalsan suggestion or you can try factory reset (do backup files first)

Google Chrome mobile does not support Flash. If you wish to install the Flash Player, you can go to the Adobe Forums and follow the instructions there. This would give you a reputable place to download the necessary file instead of another website that may or may not be safe.

Firefox, Maxthon, and many other web browsers supports Flash and HTML5. Chrome Mobile, however, supports HTML5, not Flash.

• Zij

It was a file that some chinese guy had on my tablet that made the videos play but when I erased the usb storage I forgot to back up my files and lost everything and I wasn't even signed in so I couldn't restore it.

• Dalsan M

If you want to use Chrome mobile and have flash capability, it won't happen directly. You can use Flashify (formerly Another Browser), as seen here: http://www.androidcentral.com/another-browser-lends-hand-when-chrome-hits-adobe-flash-roadblock. It opens flash content in another flash compatible browser that you have installed, though there are a few steps you have to take in order to view flash content. I don't know of any other way other than other apps that have browser jumping capabilities, or just using a flash compatible browser.