How can I restore Facebook Timeline in Google Chrome?

Jamila Ramos April 4, 2012

I removed Facebook Timeline from an account. Now all Facebook accounts that I log in to with my Google Chrome don’t have Timeline view. How can I fix it?

1. Michelle Tan

But what if i didnt use any extension ?

2. Deb

this has not resolved my problem, i do use google chrome but not Windows, i own a MacBook Pro and I really would like to get my timeline back. If you have any suggestions or solutions they would be greatly appreciated. Facebook has been NO HELP whatsoever. Thank You in advance

3. susan filler mazer

I cannot restore after the people @Facebook closed it...

4. Graça Outeiro

I disabled facebook by mistake... how can I have it back?

By simply login into your account.

5. sharath

dude i have a problem wid facebook some frndz r unable to send me msg if they send Sharath Goud is using an app to chat. To message Sharath, you need to change your settings to let friends who use apps see if you're online. Would you like to allow friends using other apps to see your online state? plz solve my problem

6. Kim

I used facebook timeline remover and ever since my Internet usage has tripled! I don't find it installed on my computer anywhere to get rid of it, How do I remove the timeline remover?

If Timeline Remover is not installed in your PC,then it's a plugin or addon of a browser which can be removed from the browser itself.

7. Rose McDonald

I removed Timeline just to see what it would look like. I didn't like it. Then I was worried I couldn't get it back. Thanks for the tip to just delete the download that removed Timeline. No hassle, no headaches,
    Rose

8. Didi

well I have another problem I didn't install any sort of extension to remove my timeline, I like it, but it's been a month now that chrome don't show it anymore unless I'm on a private chrome window, and I'm not the only one, many of my friend have the same problem .. anybody can help me ?

• Aditya Roy

this should help.

9. catrin

please help
    I am unable to log into my fb using google chrome or firefox

10. K.Praneet

my google chrome is not responding all of a sudden!!...it was working well initially!!...and also i tried ulpoading some extensions!!..but is still not responding!!..pls suggest something!.. iam sick of trying!!..

11. K.Praneet

my google chrome is not supportin timeline all of a sudden!!...it was initially working but now it has stopped working!!..i tried uploading some extensions and get timeline!!..but despite the enabled extension..it is stil not responding!!...can you pls suggest something that can work out?..i am sick of tryin!!

12. Hazimah

Hazimah,

Did you use a browser extension to remove the Timeline?

In Chrome, open this URL to view all your extensions: chrome://settings/extensions

Find the extension you used to disable the Facebook Timeline, e.g.. Timeline Remove, and either uncheck it or trash it.

Let me know whether that worked. If not, please log into your Facebook account using a different browser or a different computer to check whether or not you have Timeline then.

• Demi

Tina,

I once used a program to get rid of timeline and then I deleted that same program to get timeline back. Which I did get timeline back, but today for some odd reason I don't have timeline and i haven't download anything! Can you please help me get timeline back?

13. William

I wanted to get facebook timeline when i have google chrome as well but my system isn't Windows 7 it's Mac OS X 10.5.

14. grace

i have to delete my timeline in my google chrome , but , now i wan to install back my timeline , but , i don't know how to install back ??? what way can help me install back my timeline in my goole chrome ?

Grace,

How did you remove your Timeline in the first place? Did you use an extension? If you did, try this:

Open this URL to view all your extensions: chrome://settings/extensions
      Then find the extension you used to disable the Facebook Timeline and either uncheck ‘Enabled’ or click the ‘Remove’ button.

• NF

Thanks Tina for the kind help. :)
        I got back the timeline in Chrome !

Glad to hear my instructions worked for you! :)

15. Mary

My os is vista. I do have chrome and I removed timeline using timeline remove,. How can I get my timeline back? I tried the link you have posted that says to click on get it now a green button but I don't see it anywhere. Can you help me?

Mary,

Then find the extension you used to disable the Facebook Timeline, i.e. Timeline Remove, and either uncheck ‘Enabled’ or click the ‘Remove’ button.

• Lucha

I have the same problem but it still doesnt work my extension list doesnt have fb timeline D: im using google chrome please help i HATE the old profile D:

Did you use something else to remove your Facebook Timeline? Did you try another browser and is the Timeline gone there as well? Did you check your installed programs? Did you try another computer and what does it look like there?

• VAmpIre

I didnt delete my timeline :/ it comes in my sisters laptop but when i log in from my computer it doesnt come .. and when i go to http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline from my computer it says that i already have my timeline ... but i dont :( pls help me :D

Timeline is not supported in older browsers and if this problem still persists,then try clearing browser history and cache.

16. Nily7

i removed my timeline and i learnt it from http://www.timelineremove.com . Now, how can I get my timeline back? Please, help me..

17. kripadas

i remOve my timeline nOw hOw can i get it back

18. rOmaan mALik

i remOve my timeline nOw hOw can i get it back ... ???

19. Borageordie

I accidentaly turned off my Facebook account can I restore it

20. Wackydenia1

have trouble with timeline i cant get my game farm town to post request for other to work my farms

21. Patty

A big THANK YOU to Tina!!! I can finally see my Timeline again in Chrome! I thought I'd done something terribly wrong and permanent. :)

Glad to hear it works, Patty! :)

• Magodulin

Could you help about Firefox?

• rOmaan mALik

hOw yOu get it teLl me too plz

22. Polenganda

ms.tina it worked thanks!!

Glad to hear!

Jamila,

can you tell us how you removed Timeline for that one account?

If you used a browser add-on or extension, did you try to disable it?

Then find the extension you used to disable the Facebook Timeline and either uncheck 'Enabled' or click the 'Remove' button.

Please let us know whether this solution worked or resolve the question yourself. Thank you!

• Patty

A big THANK YOU!!! I can finally see my Timeline again in Chrome! I thought I'd done something terribly wrong and permanent. :)

• shawn

i just spent a hour trying to get my timeline back and im so glad you provided this information. THANK YOU SOME MUCH! I truly wish you the best.

• Jorge Espiritu

Tina! Thank you very much! I can now see my facebook page in timeline view :)

She removed the Timeline already and wants it back!