How can I restore my contacts if I lost my phone?
Question by Rayadurai /

I have lost my phone contacts in my Samsung Corby 2 and I did not have a copy. How can I restore my contacts?

• pankaj Autade

plz restore my contact&massage

even though i mistakenly deleted contacts from my samsung mobile from both the phone and sim card I rang a number the other day and the persons name came up on my phone …. So where did this come from ?

• Aaron

Hello Rayadurai, 

You may have a couple options left. Sometimes, your contacts save on your SIM card, which seems to be the case since you are using a Corby 2. You could try to import your contacts from your SIM card to your phone and see how many you can recover.

Also, sometimes your carrier (if your phone is tied to one) will keep backups of your contacts on their server. You could potentially track this down by contacting your carrier or checking your online account to see if any of your contacts were backed up at some point.

I have also heard of recovery tools that can be used to restore contacts of a phone– you could check with a local repair shop to see if they offer such a service.

Hope this helps! :)

• Louisa 1972

how can i recover my lost contacts when i rebooted my phone

well if it is not synced with your desktop pc or online cloud system, then contacts are lost unless to recover back samsung corby 2.