How do I resolve issues when reinstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 14?

Shegzy4 P August 22, 2014

KEY IS NOT VALID TO USE IN THIS SPECIFIED STATE
I have HP dv6 Pavilion Win 7 64bits and I decided to uninstall my PES 14 due to lagging and re-install again but when I tried reinstalling it, KEY IS NOT VALID TO USE pops out when I finished putting the PES 14 key. So I decided to open a new window user and try to install PES 14 on another user account but works perfect but lagging PES 14. I have been using AMD Raedon Mobility 5650 since last year due to my window update history list and I played PES 14 smoothly without lagging or any problem until on day I decided to play but telling me my RAM can’t play PES 14 so I decided to update my drive but despite updating the drive, PES 14 still lagging. Even game booster wont help PES 14 lagging. so I have 2 problem now.

Do you play it online? If you play it online, lag has nothing to do with graphics card, it has to do with server being heavily used.

• Shegzy4 P

no i dont play online

2. Shegzy4 P

and i still have problem with KEY IS NOT VALID TO USE AT THIS SPECIFIED STATE when trying to install pes 14 but i tried opening a new window user administration and the game installed perfectly on my new window user but also lags

did the above tweaks helped you?

3. Shegzy4 P

thanks for your reply., i have tried all your answer suggestions months ago because i have Iobit's Uninstaller to uninstall any trace file attached or related to pes 14, i have updated my drive and even uninstall and re-installing again but still the same because amd catalyst gives me just two drive to my pc satisfaction amd 5000 and 5650 and they both lag. i'm just confused bcos i dont do window updates suggestion and i read my pc window update history showing me i have been using amd 5650 since last year but strange its now lagging my pes 14

You could try to find updated drivers through the manufacturer websites, or install previous versions of the AMD graphics driver. Many times updated graphics drivers can cause games to perform better, while other games perform worse. The only other suggestion I can give is to uninstall PES 14, remove all traces of the game (Iobit's Uninstaller should be sufficient), and try to install the game again. Also, go into Catalyst Control Center/AMD Control Center by right-clicking on the desktop and select the control center in the context menu. Check the settings for video, gaming, and performance to see if any changes would help.

5. Shegzy4 P

thanks for your reply., its strange because i played PES 14 on high quality and high screen resolution months ago but its now lagging even though i set the quality to LOW and MEDIUM screen resolution but still lags.

go to PES 14 settings and lower resolution and quality
    http://www.streamica.com/#v/Kjzc8Jf-6jU