How can I resize a SWF file that loads contet from .XML?

Natasa Ovcin June 15, 2011

Few days ago I bought “One by One Banner” at ActiveDen (http://activeden.net/item/one-by-one-banner/239917) to put it on WordPress blog and I have problem resizing it to fit in main container.

The banner contains main.swf file that loads content and images from gallery.xml and images folder. I also got source files main.fla, and soe Action script files (Main and Time Slide).

Dimensions of main.swf are 960x360px and I want to resize it to 550x385px. I tried to resize main.fla source (Modify -> Document) but wen I resize it it just cuts right part of the banner and content on the right is cut off.

Please if someone can help me, it is URGENT, I have to deliver web site to the customer ASAP. :(

I feel it is something simple, but I can’t figure it out. x(

Thanks in advance. :)

Well, have you tried resizing the Flash via the height and width attributes within the embed code? 
    From the "One by One Banner" description it automatically resizes the displayed images (from gallery.xml) so this you only have to specify the Flashs display sizeExample from Adobe with width and height:                        <!--                                        <!--

3. PayneLess Designs

To edit a .swf file, you must have the original file before it was compiled. Either that or you have to have the flash editor that will un-compile (de-compile? :P) the .swf file to allow you to edit.