How can I reset the password on my Nokia N78’s memory card?

edward April 22, 2011

I have a Nokia N78 and I forgot my memory card password. When I asked someone else the person said I should go to file manager on my phone and go to settings, but there aren’t any settings there. I want to remove the password, what can I do?

1. Zarhan ayub

sir i have formet my mobile so how can i get my password

Edward,

did Ergys' suggestion answer your question? Please let us know!

3. Ergys Ura

Now you have 2 options either format it and lose all your data (if not important) or you could follow these steps,
    Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile. If you want to download X-Plore search around internet you can download free trail from here.

Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”

Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore

Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3? under option to set it in the Hex-viewer

Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???1?2?3?4?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 12345

if you want more info go to http://blog.emobilez.com/2010/09/05/how-to-reset-memory-card-password/