How can I reproduce a video with two subtitles at the same time?

Reina February 12, 2010

Hello there,
I have been using BSPlayer (Windows) to reproduce videos and adding subtitles to them with a .srt file.
I wonder if there is a way to use two subtitles at the same time, I don’t mean merge them in the video but just reproducing both, one above and the other below it.
So far I have just made the names of the video and .srt file the same, so I don’t know how to do it in this case.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1. Nebih Erzorlu

I learned from a website that you can see one subtitle up and one down of the screen with " Power Dvd " software.

2. Jessica Cam W.

Good thing that you have your video file and your subtitle file named the same way so far. According to http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2009/03/16/how-to-add-two-or-more-subtitles-to-avi-video/
    "If your DVD player supports multiple subtitle files, you can just add numbers at the end of the subtitle file name. Let’s say the AVI video file is WeddingCrashers.avi.
    The default subtitle is WeddingCrashers.srt
    The second subtitle is WeddingCrashers.1.srt
    The third subtitle is WeddingCrashers.2.srt

If your DVD player supports only 1 subtitle, then you can merge/join the subtitles using Subtitle Workshop v2.51."

The link should be more helpful.