How can I remove the virus or malware in my Facebook account?
Question by ice /

I cannot send messages or post in my Facebook account. Every time I do it, it always says limited access in my account because they detect malware or a virus. So it has almost been 3 days and until now I still cannot use my Facebook account.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• ginnnaa

I am locked out of my account. I keep getting the following error.

Your account is temporarily locked.
    Your computer appears to be infected with a malware.

I’ve tried everything to fix it by using the AVIRA ANTI-VIRUS to scan all programs in my computer but it did not work.

Can anyone help?

• prashanth

i am not able to open face in my computer, as it shows some virus is infected to my account ,, acn u help me out

Where does it say you have a virus and what exactly does it say? Are there any instructions how you can regain access to Facebook?

• Vignesh

i cant connect to facebook chat by any software. i can only chat by facebook’ defalt chat itself. i noticed some ads in my account i cant close those ads… plz giv me solutions to this…………

• gaurang acharya

my account viruce heacked plz free it….

• irfanul khan

How can I remove a malware or virus from my Facebook account?

• sakher massad

becuse it my communication and educational site

• dimple

change your password

• patrick matondo mpolo

i have never see such evil things like this?

• hill maniquiz

im having aproblem with this site (, i cant go to my facebook account and its going on for a few days now, can you please help me on this one, how can i remove them.

• Susendeep Dutta

Scan your PC for viruses,use update browsers and check whether any malicious app is installed in your Facebook account.

• neisha
    this link really helped just follow what she is saying and you would be able to access your profile