There is an unauthorized device on my Facebook account. When I push edit, there is no “end activity” button. I have tried everything to get rid of it (including changing passwords and deactivating), to no avail. Any thoughts?
were you able to remove the devices from your Facebook account? What was the problem?
Receive Facebook Alerts For Unauthorized Access to your Account
There is a bug in Internet Explorer which doesn't allow the control to be loaded, could you please use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to remove the device?
1. Log in to your Facebook account [with Firefox or Chrome].
2. Click the Account tab at the top of the screen and select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the Account Security section and click the "change" link.
4. Find the name of the unauthorized device and click the "remove" link next to it.
5. Scroll up to the Password section of the Account Settings page.
Source: Facebook Support