How can I remove search results with my name in them from Google or any other search engine?

Annonymous January 11, 2012

Is there a way to remove your info from a Google search or any web search?

1. Aakil Randhawa

i was searching my name in search engine google ..then i found that my name is showing in MUSIC SEARCH ENGINE .... i cannot CONTECT THE WEBMASTER
    PLEASE help me to remove my name from this site .... it is not only showing in google but also in other search engine ..... .

You can't do anything for removing your name from internet as it spreads everywhere.

2. Aakil Randhawa

How do i remove my name from search engine .. my name is showing in all music search engine ..PLEASE some one help me .. i want to remove my name from search engine ...

3. RemoveSearch

Google has a content removal tool that you can use, but the content you want removed from the internet has to be in violation of certain laws. You can access the content removal tool by visiting

Chances are that Google will not take any action to remove the content in concern. For other ideas and solutions to get information off of the internet see

4. Jay.0

Ok, I just found this, you can request google to remove your information from google products including web search,

You can ask them to remove your name it it is used improperly.

Shortened :

no, you can't. That would be called censorship and would go against all frededom of speech principles. 

A better solution would be to make your own personal website that will appear above any bad results. 

6. Dave Parrack

Unless it's content you created and have control over then it's very hard. Google merely offers a snapshot of the Web based on relevance and popularity, after all. Just look at the trouble U.S. presidential hopeful Rick Santorum is having with his surname being used to refer to something other than himself.

7. Jay.0

Depends where you name is,
    For example, You can edit the comments and disqus profile information to remove your name, if it displays in search results from your comment on makeuseof.

Read this article :

You can hide your google profile from being searched.
    go to google+, edit profile > edit last option of profile discovery.

Google privacy settings:

Dashboard to view what have you shared globally: