Can I remove pre-installed apps from my Sprint HTC EVO 4G without voiding the warranty?

Peter Victor March 31, 2012

I’d like to get rid of pre-installed apps I’ll never use, like NASCAR, Nova, Sprint Football Live, Stocks, etc. I was told it could be done by rooting the phone, but I heard doing that voids the warranty.

1. Lee

It's very likely that rooting your phone will void your warranty.
    From a quick Google search, it looks like rooting is the only way to remove the default Sprint apps. Sorry it's not the answer you were looking for, but you could try to just organize your apps so that all the ones you don't use are somewhere out of the way.

you should be able to that, perhaps the mentioned applications are in the phone rom itsels so when you hard reset and reboot so that rom install again will ask you if to install those applications or not. better to ask your supplier some manufacturers can have different warranty policies