How To Remove MSN Gaming Zone

kike February 19, 2010

Please advice! I want to know how to completely remove MSN Gaming Zone from Windows XP ?

Thank you!

1. axel

Hola mira el msn me andava mal lo elimo por completo y ahora no me deja instalarlo por q quedo una capeta llamada MSN Gaming Zone keria saver si me pueden ayudar ah sacar esa carpeta... muchas gracias xD

MSN Gaming Zone is Microsoft's gaming client. In includes a number of free and premium games, plus an online service that lets you find online opponents for certain games like chess.

It's not obviousl how to remove but definitely can be done by anyone.

First of all, as you have probably noticed it's not listed in add/remove. Also often when you actually delete the respective files from the Program Files directory, it will be back.

So, how do you remove MSN Gaming Zone for good?

1. Click on Start menu and go to "Control Panel"
    2. Choose "Add or Remove Programs"
    3. Select Add/remove windows components
    4. Click on Accesories and Utilities
    5. Then click on Details -> Games
    6. Uncheck internet games
    7. Go to "Program Files" folder. Open "MSN Gaming Zone" directory and delete everything apart from the folder labeled "Windows".

That should do the trick!

• Ranjit Ratnaike

Hi Aibek

I am calling from Australia to thank you for your clear and precise instructions! It took me to an area of XP I have never been to!!!

Thanks and all the best. Keep up with your excellent and helpful guidance to us amateurs!

Ranjit Ratnaike

PS How do you delete killcopy.dll?