How can I remove Microsoft Office Genuine Advantage?

Robert Patterson October 20, 2010

That was a good article on How To Remove Windows Genuine Advantage How to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage From Your PC How to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage From Your PC Read More .

Now what about Microsoft Office Genuine Advantage? I’ve seen how to remove it for Windows XP, but Windows Vista and Windows 7 are different.

It would be good to know which version of Windows and Office you are talking about.

I second Mike, please provide your Windows version as well as the version of the Microsoft Office.

2. Tim Brookes

I've found a guide here which might help you out. There are 3 solutions, one of which involves messing around with the registry so do be careful if you're going to try it.

I'd also not recommend using a crack or other executable, as you never quite know what's inside. If you do decide to go this route then use a service like VirusTotal to scan the file or archive first.

I will probably do an article outlining the basics on how to do this at some point.