How do I remove the jailbreak on an iPhone that won’t boot?

March 13, 2012

My iPhone is jailbroken and I tried to remove the jailbreak by putting it in DFU mode and recovery mode. It is now stuck on a black screen with the Apple logo and won’t connect to iTunes.

What do I do? How am I able to remove the jailbreak if it won’t even connect to iTunes? Please help!

1. vishal

2. Keith

How come my jailbroken iphone 3G is stuck at telling me to connect to itunes??? how do I get into the phone past that point?

Enter in to DFU mode by connecting your phone to iTunes and then keep holding power and home button for 10 seconds and then hold home button releasing power button till it your phone gets detected in iTunes and then it'll start recovering your phone.

• Samir

Thanks it works

3. Dio

Download TinyUmbrella on your laptop or PC (just google it). Open the program and click Fix Recovery.