How can I remove Facebook wall posts from my Android phone?
Question by Jerry price /

Is there a way to delete posts from my Facebook wall using my Android phone?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Alex

Haha.. ThankZ people u Guys rock!!;) helpful people!!

• pinky

How can i like a comment on my own photo when posted by others from my anroid phone

• Hailstorm200

Wow! I’m bookmarking this page for sure!!! Thanks for the great info and help!!! :+). Now I have to go try it!

• Hailstorm200

• Summihummigummibear

Thank Yew People! Yew Have Been Very Helpful(:

• Unknown

To delete your own post through the FB app, you’ll have to swipe across your own post for the remove button to show up. It may take more than one swipe for the button to actual show, which is pretty annoying. Alternatively, you can logon through your phone’s browser, select “dekstop site” from the menu and delete your post(s) like you would on your PC.

I think it will be the same process,
    you can try facebook for every phone app or browser.
    but every app should have a delete option.
    so if you are using android app for facebook,
    swipe to delete a post.
    try it and tell me.

• Jeff

Hi Jerry,

The Facebook App for Android doesn’t offer that functionality. You will have to open up Facebook in a browser and select “full site” at the bottom to disable mobile view, then you can delete posts as usual. 

– Jeff