How to remove date when printing photos from iPhoto 11?

KFriend August 21, 2011

I have a Canon PowerShot and took classroom photos with date. My computer has iPhoto 11 (Mac). HP Photosmart Premium printer. I don’t want the date showing when I print. How can I remove the date for purposes of printing?

1. Bwgood

You can also use the retouch feature in iphoto to remove any blemish or unwanted stuff on your pix.

There should be an option in your camera settings to do that. It's rare that this can not be changed. Did you check your camera settings? Please refer to your camera user manual for instructions on how to do that.

In case you need to remove the date from the photos already takes and trasferred to your PC check out following article from PC World, http://www.pcworld.com/article/139454/get_rid_of_that_ugly_date_stamp.html

3. Mulder

Since your camera was set to put a date on each image, the only way to remove it is to retouch it out with a photo editing program such as Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.