How can I remove a broken microSD card from my Blackberry phone?
Question by Anonymous /

I broke the microSD card. How do I remove the other half that’s broken off inside my phone? And will all my files be gone? Can they be recovered? I mean I just bought like over $20 music and downloaded to my SD memory card. I’m sooo pissed!!! Please help me!

Depends on your Blackberry version disassembly will be different, for example
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZNoUMpvY90

concerning recovery from microsd, well you have to look for an expert and pay, but will be costly. may be you can get back your music files if you have an account?

Hello, changes of recovering any files is doubful but you never know….With regards to getting the card out, I would try something that fits in the memory card slot like tweezers.  You might have to do some pushing, pulling and shaking in order to take it out.  Remember that in order for you to remove a memory card, you have to push first so that it disengages and then you pull.  I would make completely sure your phone is turn off and the battery is out before trying this……

What model do you have? Sometimes you can find disassembly instructions for it. You might be able to do it this way too….but remember about warranties and stuff