How can I remove Bing from my computer?

scott December 12, 2010

I downloaded a play-all media player, with it came Bing. No option or mention of during instal. I immediately uninstalled both in control panel -reset defaults- removed all browsers except Google. Bing didn’t. It’s creepy and it won’t go away.

1. Medico

"F" BING!

2. Free_soul93

Does not work. These are obvious answers; managing add-ons, re-setting home page in internet Options. Tried all you mention plus and this will not go away

This is a rather old question. If you are not able to remove Bing, but have tried all the standard solutions, you should post a new question. Describe what you have already tried and why it didn't work.

1 click on... Start
    2 click on... Connect To
    3 click on... Open Network and Sharing Center
    4 click on... Internet Options
    5 highlight.. 6 Press Delete.

1. Tools drop down in upper right, 2.Choose Internet Options 3. On General Tab choose
    Settings for Search 4. Right click on bing record to open menu choose Disable Suggestions.

also try
    A simpler way iis to click on the Little House on the right hand side
    of your IE browser and choose what you want to delete

It should be in Add / Remove Programs, but if not, we will assume you are using IE8 and go from there so that we can at least disable it.

1 stick of tools - IE8 Enable. To do this, right click on the IE8 toolbar and enable 'Menu Bar.
    2 - Go to "Tools" menu and select "Manage Add-ons".
    3 - Select / Hightlight BING toolbar and click 'Turn off' at the bottom right.

Close, restart IE8 and should be all set.

also try perfect uninstaller and see if Bing is mentioned there