Can anyone remember the name of this site?

Charlie December 7, 2011

There was a website, some years ago, where they had many psychological tests that they claimed were made by PHD’s and psychologists and some of the tests were What your favorite color means about you, What kind of Dog are you, What is your IQ? etc. You would take the test, usually about 4 or 5 pages and after the test, they would tell you your answer. The answers were pretty much right on the money and then they would offer you a more detailed answer for a fee. You could see the tests that you already took and take other titles that were on their website. They would e-mail you your tests results also again, offer you a more detailed answer for a fee and I loved that website and can’t remember it’s name or whatever happened to it.

1. Charles Dale

No, but thank you.

Hello, coud it be this one:

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/

• Charles Dale

That's the closest I have seen so far but the site I am talking about did not have puzzles, horoscopes and a quiz builder. My site also takes about how the tests were made by qualified psychologists and when I clicked on, about us, on the site you list here, they do not mention that at all. 

Thank you though for trying. I appreciate it.

Hi Charlie,

Heres what I found:

Personality 100
    3 Smart Cubes
    Funducation - Self Discovery
    Personality Style

Are any of those it?
    - Jeff

• Charles Dale

The Personality 100 test is just one test based basically on just your personality.

3 Smart Cubes offers more choices and is something like the one I use to belong to awhile back but not quite it.

Funducation - Self Discovery is
       IQ Tests, PhD-Certified Testing, Career Tests, Kids IQ TestAgain, a few choices but nothing like the site I am talking about.
      Personality Style looks like 1 test on your personality but no tests for other topics.

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to look up the 4 sites that you did, I truly appreciate it. 

These are not it but they are like the site I am talking about 1 way or another.