Why is the relay in the circuit I built make a noise?

Ajinkya D August 9, 2014

Guys I have made an automatic light circuit for my college project and I have used an amplifier, a relay and LDR in it…
The circuit is working as well as expected. During the daytime the lightbulb does not glow and at night it turns on automatically. However, when the light turns on the relay starts making noise… Is there a problem in the circuit like a short circuit or anything like that? What should I do to get rid of the noise? My teacher will say it’s noisy… : (

Link to ciruit diagram.

At a minimum, we'll need a drawing of your circ uit and a description of the noise coming from your relay.

• Ajinkya D

from where to upload image...i have made a ckt diagram...and the relay is making clicking sound...

• Oron J

You can upload to a site such as imgur.com, minus.com. Alternatively, if you use a cloud storage service such as Dropbox or OneDrive you can store the image there and share it (see the software's help section).

• Ajinkya D