How can I reinstall original software on my Vodafone K3370Z 3G adapter?

Kunal Kakkad September 24, 2012

By mistake I flashed my original dashboard and installed another dashboard. I want to go back to my original one. How is this possible?

1. Erlis Dhima

The best I can suggest, is to make again a flashing.. But this time with the original software! Find the original software used by your device, and do the flashing! You can also go to a repair shop, or similar, and ask for the version usually your device has installed! And do the flashing by yourself..

2. Nala Dimapunong

Your comment below your question isn't clear. However, if you're talking about re-installing an original software, better go to the software's website and download and install the program you want.

• kunal

Hey...
      The original dashboard which is already present in any usb net setter is being flashed mistakenly by me and instead of that original dashboard i had replaced it with some another dashboard...
      So now i want the original software back to my usb net setter.
      got it????